Well, today we received the news nobody ever wants to hear, we have lost one of our babies. We certainly know that God has a plan for our family, but it doesn't seem to ease the pain right now. Please continue to pray for the health and continued growth of the other two.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am on my knees buddy ~ I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
xoxo
We know how precious all of these babies are. We will not ever forget this little one. You are in our prayers.
I know this sounds corny, but I'm really glad you have the ultrasound pictures of the trio. That will be a special to show the twins someday! God is merciful! My mom told me that when I was pregnant with the twins. It helped a lot!
9 weeks Gretchen, only 3 more weeks to the 12 week graduation! We'll keep praying for the twins!
Post a Comment