Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reality is Sinking in

WOW!!! I must say that I'm still in shock, but I'm looking forward to all of the fun changes our future has in store. I think Dan is adjusting to the reality much more quickly than me. He will probably have a whole new appreciation for the peace and quiet he will get while away at school :)
I will go back to Dr. Dodds on August 5th for another ultrasound. The impression I got from him at that appointment was, I will then be given a referral to a high risk specialist in Grand Rapids (one of which he would select), and then have the babies at Spectrum. We realize we are far from "clear" at this point, so please continue to pray for my body to handle this as best as possible, and continued health and growth for the babies (eeek, it still feels weird using plural there).
Again, thanks for all of the prayers, calls and encouraging words...they are so appreciated.
Dan and Gretchen

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the new counter at the top of the blog! Very cute!

Love ya!

Jenny Taffee said...

Thinking of you every day! I have lots of name ideas for you...call me the next time you're in town. Let's do the Q
Jen