Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Excited

We can't even put into words how excited we are, but we are well aware that we are not in the clear. Please continue to pray that everything goes well and God will protect this little one or these little ones!!!!
On that note, July 22 will be the date that we will find out if there are more than 1 Blakeslee to be babies...as well as "Graduate" from Dr. Dodds office until he is needed in the future :) We will trust him with our 6 other frozen children in that time.
We know that we have been very blessed to have this work the first time, and thank all of you for your continued prayers and support through the last year of many ups and downs. I know that God has a plan to use this experience to glorify him, and I'm anxious to see where I will be used. Like I've said before, this is such a sensitive topic for those experiencing it first hand...and I'd love to be able to help others through the highs and lows as I've been helped through it.
I will have one more blood draw tomorrow morning to make sure that my numbers are increasing appropriately, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous for it....but nothing like Monday's nerves :)

Stay tuned for updates~
Dan and Gretchen

0 comments: