Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brace Yourself....

We prayed and God delivered, we found out today we are having TRIPLETS!!!! We so thrilled, but scared to death as well. We know a lot can happen between now and the end of January (is where they hope I make it to), but have a lot of choices to make and things to buy...WOW!!! God is Great, and we know he wouldn't give us more than we are capable of handling...but I think he's stopping just short of it this time.
We will have 2 identical babies and a fraternal.
Please pray for:
1. Continued Health for me
2. Healthy babies
3. Dan and I as we process what the future holds for us

4 comments:

Yadey said...

They are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! I am so happy for you two!!! I am here for ya...just say the word! :)

Sarah said...

YAY ~ how exciting!! I love you guys - Steve and I are so happy for you! :)

Jenny Taffee said...

Sepin, Sepin!
Do you have any idea how excited you left me last night! I could hardly believe it! Sign me up for baby duty in 2009. You know I love them! And THREE??? Let's just say, God is GREAT! Continued prayers.....
Jenny, Bryan, Jordan, and Carson

Anonymous said...

Dan and Gretchen...we are just SOOOO excited for you both!! What a HUGE blessing...times 3!!! :)