The boys are an absolute joy and amaze me daily with their new accomplishments.
Drew now has 6 teeth...2 on top (with a LARGE gap) and 4 on the bottom. Teething has made for some very rough nights, but the past two nights he's managed to make it through the night and we are soooooo thankful. Neither of the boys are showing any signs of crawling at this point, in fact they hate to be on their tummies for more than a couple of minutes.
Wilson still only has 2 teeth on the bottom, and is just content with those right now (and so am I). He's adjusting well to his helmet, and has made tremendous progress. As of right now they are guessing he'll be in it until at least Christmas.
The rolls have definitely reversed with the boys. Wil is so easy and just content to sit and play wherever he's placed. Drew on the other hand, he's a huge momma's boy right now and would prefer I sit and cuddle him all day long. While, I'd love to sit and cuddle him all day long, it makes me feel bad for Wil as well as feeling guilty about my house that's gone to the birds. I know they will only be this little for a very short period of time, so I do make sure I sit and just snuggle them as often as possible.
Right now they LOVE Praise Baby videos. If you have a little one and haven't yet made the investment in a couple of them, we HIGHLY recommend them.
A normal day at the Blakeslee house looks like...
7:30 Rise and Shine with bottles
9:00 Breakfast of Baby Cereal and a jar of baby food
9:15 Nap time
11:00-11:30 Get up from nap
1:00 Lunch Bottles and eat lunch (2 jars of baby food between the 2 of them)
1:45-3:30 Naptime
4:30 Supper time (3 Jars of baby food b/t the 2 of them)
6:40-Bedtime Bottles
7:00-Bedtime
If you can't tell, I'm a very schedule driven person, and I think my boys are thriving because or it. I LOVE being a stay at home mom, and wouldn't trade any bad day for anything.

0 comments:
Post a Comment