Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THANKFUL!!!!

With Thanksgiving just over a week away, I decided it was time to give some thought to what I'm Thankful for. I'm challenging myself to 25, so here we go (in no particular order)


I am THANKFUL FOR:
1. My beautiful healthy little boys

2. The family I always dreamed of having
3. Amazing supportive parents (both mine and Dan's)
4. A nice warm home
5. The blessing of staying home with my children
6. My Freedom
7. My incredible brother who fights selflessly for our freedom (please remember him in your prayers as he is in Afghanistan again).
8. Dan's job
9. The love of a Merciful God!
10. Friends
11. My friendship with my mom
12. My blog friends
13. My close girlfriends expecting babies
14. The MIRACLE of IVF
15. My Health
16. Extended Family
17. Food (and an abundance of it)
18. Our small group
19. Naptime :)
20. Grandparents and Great Grandparents for our boys
21. Our financial stability
22. My Husband
23. The compassion I feel for others fighting the bitter fight of infertility
24. My Church
25. Unconditional love

I challenge you to also give some thought to what you are thankful for this time of year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are getting so big and handsome!

Kami said...

Great post honey! Your boys are so adorable and they are growing so fast!!!

Kami

Kami said...

Ohhhhh girl, I need to know about this diapers.com. I think I may take you up on your offer for that coupon code. Thank you so much!

Kami