Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

7 Months


Wilson


Drew



Our Family!

We did a few family pictures and some 7 month pictures of the boys this past Saturday. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate so we did all of our shots inside. The boys didn't cooperate much either, so we have very few smiles and just a couple of both of them looking at the camera (I guess that captures 7 months pretty well).

They are both sitting really well on their own now. We are hoping to reconnect with the photographer in the next couple of weeks for some outdoor shots and another attempt at the two of them together.

3 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

I cannot believe how big they have gotten! I just wanted to also thank you for the wonderful gift you sent.We were so happy to be able to finish off our crib set,that was actually some of our most wanted items.I thanked you on my blog but did not know if you follow me regulary or not so I wanted to touch base here too.

Kami said...

They are so big honey. And look at you!!! You are one hot momma!!!

Kami

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Look at your beautiful family, Gretchen! Im so darn happy for you!

I hope youre able to get more pics in the next few weeks.