Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's been a long time

Wow, how life changes with 2 little ones. I've discovered I'd much rather spend my time with them than blogging about them. Since my last post, I've returned to work, and Dan has been home with the boys. This has truly been a challenge for me, because my life long dream has been to be a stay at home mom. Dan is still diligently job searching, however, in Michigan there just isn't much to offer.
The boys have really developed quite the little personalities. They are both very easy and generally happy boys, full of smiles and lots of giggles.
This past weekend, they were able to get out and enjoy the weather and meet some new family. I've been very blessed with two good car riders and great sleepers. Wilson typically sleeps from 10-6 and Drew usually sleeps from about 10-9...this is definitely something I DO NOT take for granted.

I will post more pictures of them very soon, just don't have access to them, but had a moment for a quick update.

0 comments: