This past Friday the boys had their 15 month appointment, I know I say this every month, but WHERE is the time going?!?!?
The boys are both growing like crazy and are becoming more different each day. They fight like I had hoped they never would, I guess that's every mother's dream :)
Wilson is such a Momma's boy right now. He loves to snuggle, be carried all over and is now starting to develop quite the little temper. Tantrums are officially in full swing at the Blakeslee house. He still LOVES to "read" books and watch his Praise baby videos. He also began walking this past weekend, and is VERY proud of himself. He is a very independent player, and does not share well with his brother.
His 15 month stats look like this:
Weight: 24lbs. 2oz. (55th Percentile)
Height: 30.5 Inches (45th Percentile)
Head Circ.: 47 cm (50th Percentile)
Drew is still a total sweetheart (not to say Wil isn't, they are just very different). He will just stop whatever he's doing and come hug my legs or if I'm sitting down, he'll just rest his head on my lap and then give me a big wet kiss. He is starting to have a lot of trouble waking up, and is just a real grouch until he's had a chance to wake up on his own. He's also started to be a much fussier eater than he was in the past, it's really frustrating! He's still a great sleeper at night and a great napper during the day (still taking 2 decent naps most days).
Drew's 15 Month Stats:
Weight: 26lbs (75th Percentile)
Height: 32.5 Inches (85th Percentile)
Head Circ.: 49.3 cm (95th Percentile)
Both boys are really struggling with allergies this year, so we've started them on Zyrtec. For some reason I'm really having a rough time with them this year too. No fun!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
15 Months
Posted by Dan and Gretchen at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Very cute pics! We have that very same sleeper from childrens place! I can't believe how big the boys are either seems like you were just pregnant not that long ago.I have been meaning to ask you since your are semi local to me where do you meet your fellow "mommy" friends at? Not sure if you have read my blog lately but it is something I had struggled with.Any ideas are welcome. I already looked into the mommy club but they are apparenty not active in muskegon. There is nothing on the calendar at all and hasn't been for some time.There are only 3 members I guess. Hope the tantrums get better. Take care,Megan
Post a Comment