Lately, I've been really reflecting on the joys of Motherhood. While this is most definitely the most "trying" phase thus far, it is by far the most amazing. I love that the boys love to give hugs and kisses, snuggle, and even fight over me and one on one time on my lap. These boys are such a blessing, I still look at them and wonder when I will wake up from this amazing dream.
There isn't really anything "new" going on for a specific post, so I thought I'd just add a few pictures of the past few weeks.
Drew is now walking all over the place, and insists on crawling up the stairs by himself. If I should "forget" this, he will SCREAM at the top of the stairs until I carry him back down and let him do it all by himself...can you say independent and strong will?!?!? We haven't mastered going down them, because he thinks he's such a big boy, and wants to walk down the stairs. We are working on sliding on his tummy, but it's not catching on yet.
Wilson is still just crawling, but is starting to stand independently, so I don't think he will be too much longer. He didn't start crawling until 2 months after Drew, so I'm not too concerned that he's not walking. This little darling has a mind of his own, and can pout or grunt to make sure you know he's ticked off...reminds me a lot of his cousin Brianna! He loves to sit on my lap, and has recently become the "growth" on my hip, or my ankle. He ALWAYS wants to be held, and most of the time I try to remind myself that it won't be long and he won't want his mommy, but there are times when it just drives me bonkers...like when I'm trying to eat lunch :) He LOVES our dog, Guinness and loves to give her hugs and kisses and occasionally rips handfuls of her hair out and she just sits there and takes it.
We are supposed to have absolutely gorgeous weather here in Michigan for the remainder of the week, so we are soooooo looking forward to getting outside to enjoy it. Watch for pictures to come :)

1 comments:
Weird to see Wil with the pacifier!
Post a Comment