Wilson
Today I took Wil to pick up his helmet. He wasn't too excited about it to start with, but is adjusting well. He has to wear it for 3 hours today and then we will gradually work up to 23 hours a day, by day 7.
We are hopeful that this will help with his misshapen head, and hopefully it will only take about 4-6 months to correct. In the mean time we'll just wear it with joy and emphasize his adorable chubby cheeks.

4 comments:
He is adorable!!! I follow another woman and she has girl twins. Her little girl had to wear a helmet too and now she has a beautiful head. He is adorable no matter what though!
Kami
I think it is GREAT! The time he is in it will go fast and he will thank you for it later!!
Ok, that picture is adorable! He's like, why mom why? It's funny because he looks more like Dan with the helmet on! I hope he gets used to it, he's got a long way to go. Hopefully it goes by fast for you, well, not too fast.
ugh, i am just catching up on your life and missed a lot. congrats on dans job. that must be such a relief! the boys are adorable. Wil wears his helmet well. :)
Post a Comment