Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

August Happenings

Wow...where did the month go?
We had a VERY busy month, and I am enjoying every minute of my time with the boys.

This month brought a lot of changes to the Blakeslee house:
-Dan's new job
-Drew and his 2 new teeth
-Wil and his 2 new teeth
-A shopping trip to Chicago
-Wil's Helmet fitting
-Rolling over for both boys

As you can see we've managed to keep quite busy.
Last Friday we took a shopping trip to Chicago, with my mom, my friend Haley and her mom. We drove to Michigan City and then took the train into Chicago. The boys did great on the train, and seemed to just take in all of scenery. While we were there, Grandma bought the boys their first Halloween costumes...pictures to come in the next couple of months :)

Wil has continued to struggle with his flattening head, so we have decided to pursue the helmet therapy. He will get his helmet tomorrow, I will post some pictures of that too.

Drew is now struggling with some separation anxiety issues. While it's very sweet that he ALWAYS wants his mommy told him, it makes it very difficult to get anything done, and to give Wil equal love. I actually thought maybe he had an ear infection since the other day he SCREAMED every time I put him down. So, I took him in only to feel foolish leaving with a diagnosis of separation anxiety and "stranger danger". Poor Guy!

Wil and Drew will be 6 months tomorrow, I can't believe how fast this time has gone...

Here are some pictures of "August" in the Blakeslee house



Dan and Me at the summer BBQ


Drew in his "office"


Chicago shopping, the boys were getting pretty burned out


Wil sportin' some shades on the train


Drew with his buddy Steve at the BBQ


Grandma (My Mom in Peach), Haley with Wil and Joanie with Drew



Departing from Michigan City Train Station


Leaving Bright and Early from Grandma's house headed for the train station


Doing some tummy time



Wilson, helping Mommy make Daddy's Lunch

0 comments: